- RSS Channel Showcase 6954499
- RSS Channel Showcase 3950954
- RSS Channel Showcase 7481592
- RSS Channel Showcase 3355704
Articles on this Page
- 04/24/17--21:56: _Corona police still...
- 04/25/17--15:40: _Bus tours view Coro...
- 04/26/17--11:11: _TMI's Super Sexy 19...
- 04/26/17--16:00: _Sprawling nighttime...
- 04/26/17--20:54: _Earth Day cleanup o...
- 04/27/17--01:31: _Broc Tickle Injured...
- 04/27/17--15:50: _Riverside honors th...
- 04/27/17--20:39: _Corona man arrested...
- 04/28/17--01:20: _Reader notes pricey...
- 04/28/17--15:45: _Why some drives on ...
- 04/25/17--15:40: Bus tours view Corona's historic Grand Boulevard
- 04/26/17--11:11: TMI's Super Sexy 1970 Chevy Blazer Built for SEMA
- 04/26/17--16:00: Sprawling nighttime food markets popping up in the US
- 04/27/17--01:31: Broc Tickle Injured Out for Remainder of Supercross Season
- 04/27/17--15:50: Riverside honors those who helped after Feb. 27 plane crash
- 04/28/17--01:20: Reader notes pricey problem on tollway
- 04/28/17--15:45: Why some drives on Coronaa s 91 Freeway toll lanes are costing more
Corona Police are looking for the driver of this black Mercedes SUV, whom they say was involved in a hit-and-run on Friday, April 21. Corona police are still on the lookout for the driver of a black Mercedes Benz SUV that struck and severely injured a 44-year-old Riverside woman. The victim, now identified as Dora Bran, is on life support at a local hospital, Corona police detective Andy Bryant said in a statement released Monday, April 24. About 4:45 p.m. Friday Corona police responded to the hit-and-run crash at the intersection of West 6th Street and Vicentia Avenue.
The Corona City Band, shown here circa 1902, used to practice on the Grand Boulevard porch of band director/bank cashier Mason Terpening , who briefly served as a city councilman and later as city clerk. The Corona Historic Preservation Society is offering bus tours of the Grand Boulevard Historic District Saturday, May 13. Corona residents can see the last house owned by "Grapes of Wrath"/"Wizard of Oz" star Charlie Grapewin, catch a glimpse of the porch where city clerk Mason Terpening and the Corona City Band practiced, and even wonder if longtime healer Dr. Bernice Todd really chopped off the second floor of her Queen Anne-style house to discourage relatives from visiting.
There's no classic truck that exposes more of its interior than a Chevy Blazer with its top taken off, and that's exactly why Larry Lashley and his crew at TMI Products of Corona, California customized this two-wheel drive 1970 Chevy Blazer for the 2016 SEMA Show. The SEMA Show, held annually in Las Vegas, is where TMI Products rolls in deep each year with an array of show cars to wow folks in the industry with its latest and greatest interior designs and exterior cosmetic enhancements.
This April 22, 2017 photo shows the Queens Night Market in New York City's Corona, Queens, neighborhood, with people waiting on line at Burmese Bites and other food vendor tents. The market showcases about 50 food vendors, many of them immigrants selling examples of cuisine from their home countries, and is modeled on traditional night markets found in Asia.
The Corona-Norco Interfaith Association took part in an Earth Day cleanup Saturday, April 22, at Hidden Valley Nature Preserve on the outskirts of Riverside. The Earth Day cleanup at the Hidden Valley Nature Preserve on the outskirts of Riverside was more than picking up trash; for some it was spiritual.
Broc Tickle, rider of the No. 20 Suzuki RM-Z450 for RCH/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing, was injured in a practice crash at the team's test facility in Corona, Calif., yesterday and will miss the final two races of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross season.
Residents hold hands as they pray during a vigil for victims of fatal plane crash in the 6000 block of Rhonda Road in Riverside on Feb. 28. More than a dozen people and organizations that offered help after a Feb. 27 plane crash into a Riverside neighborhood were recognized at a recent Riverside City Council meeting. On April 18, Councilman Mike Soubirous honored Daniel Hernandez, Ernesto Torres, and Marvin and Breonna Johnson, who live near the Rhonda Road crash site.
Dean Wagner, 54, was arrested after the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Marijuana Enforcement Team linked him to an outdoor marijuana grow in Phelan on Wednesday. Over 1,500 marijuana plants, many recently harvested, were found at the property, officials said.
Morning commuters travel on the newly opened 91 Freeway toll lanes along with traffic near Lincoln Avenue in Corona on Monday, March 20, 2017. The $1.4 billion project added two toll lanes and one general-use lane in each direction on an 8-mile stretch from Interstate 15. Q. Hi Honk.
CORONA >> The new 91 toll lanes through Corona have proven popular with commuters since they opened last month - so popular that officials have raised rates at a few peak times. During the heaviest commute time - Friday afternoon for commuters returning east from Orange County - the highest price for using the combined 91 Express Lanes through Riverside and Orange counties is now $20.85.